I Wanna Be King I Wanna Be King

The King would be proud... or confused. I'm not entirely sure what his stance on puppets was. I'd like to assume he was in favor of them.

PokéMonday PokéMonday

It's a short, sweet little intro, and should do a fine job for your videos. For that, you should feel proud. On its own, there's not a whole to see here, so I can't bring myself to give it a strong score.

Tub's Stub Tub's Stub

Quite the charmingly odd animation. I'm just curious as to how amputation became the theme for it.

k7vin responds:

I chose amputation since I wanted to show the absurdity of trying to fit in in extreme circumstances (as opposed to piercings or tattoos).

Crypt Shyfter: Moonbright Crypt Shyfter: Moonbright

Well, my leprechaun ran into the Goblin Junk Bot... guess I wasn't lucky enough.

KungFuSpaceBarbarian responds:

Hahahahaha we have a winner! I just added the Goblin Junk Bot this morning. Glad to hear he's doing his job beating the shit out of people with pog filled socks

Mr. Dink's Grill Mr. Dink's Grill

For no good reason, this is still a running gag at work. We even come up with new ways for how the scene could have played out. This collaboration makes me wish I had the talent to animate one those stupid ideas. Great work, everyone.

GreenMan's revenge GreenMan's revenge

It's like beating up a Krillin knockoff.

Even if I were to not comment about how this isn't a game, I'd still look like an idiot. There is no win situation for me, or for that Krillin.

k7vin responds:

Ha ha! Damn dude, that comment made me laugh.

Yuugure No Tori feat. Oliver - Mekkatech remix Yuugure No Tori feat. Oliver - Mekkatech remix

An impressive remix that you've clearly put in a lot of effort to help it stand apart from the source material. That's made even more apparent by how little emphasis is placed upon the lyrics, especially since it's those creepy voices that really make the original stand out. You took something unsettling and made it playful.

Thank you, Mekk.

Mekkatech responds:

Thanks :D I'm glad you liked my remix

Fizzy Journey Fizzy Journey

Charming. Quirky. Fun. I like to give credit to a song on the NG radio that can manage to catch my attention while I'm focused on a drawing. Great job, Theepi.

Crashing Spaces Crashing Spaces

Sounds like theme music to the menu screen of a PS1 title. I like it. There's not much to really love about it, however. Just a simple piece to chill to, I suppose.

No. No.

Unfortunately, I haven't, either.

Bio - Za Bio - Za

I ain't readin' all that shit, Bertn! Time for a good ol' fashioned blammin... oh, that's right. It's Clock Day, so, as a Supporter, I legally cannot give anything less than five stars today. You, sir, are a crafty one. I bet you knew that. I bet you knew that all along! *wags a finger* I'll get you next time, Bertn! Next time.

Bertn1991 responds:

Consider yourself thwarted Dr Claw. Although this alleged "next time" has me thoroughly scaredened.

SPORTBALL!!! SPORTBALL!!!

Won't he be penalized for not dribbling the ball with only his feet, or is that Tennis?