Yuugure No Tori feat. Oliver - Mekkatech remix Yuugure No Tori feat. Oliver - Mekkatech remix

An impressive remix that you've clearly put in a lot of effort to help it stand apart from the source material. That's made even more apparent by how little emphasis is placed upon the lyrics, especially since it's those creepy voices that really make the original stand out. You took something unsettling and made it playful.

Thank you, Mekk.

Mekkatech responds:

Thanks :D I'm glad you liked my remix

Fizzy Journey Fizzy Journey

Charming. Quirky. Fun. I like to give credit to a song on the NG radio that can manage to catch my attention while I'm focused on a drawing. Great job, Theepi.

Crashing Spaces Crashing Spaces

Sounds like theme music to the menu screen of a PS1 title. I like it. There's not much to really love about it, however. Just a simple piece to chill to, I suppose.

Outlaw Frontier Outlaw Frontier

You sure do love to diversify your music... and you do damn fine job of it, too!

Bertn1991 responds:

D'aww, you're too nice. Thank you for listening my dude ^.^

The Will To Fight(RPG Battle Theme nr.3) The Will To Fight(RPG Battle Theme nr.3)

Sounds a bit like an action title for the NES playing through the crude speakers of a CRT television.
Thank you, Teo.

teodorattt responds:

Thanks. I'm sorry for the audio quality, though.

Voodoo Voodoo

I love the Voodoo that you do, while you poo, so well... except for Roy Haggard Acid.

They can't all be winners I suppose. Thanks for listening <3

Big Bug (2013) Big Bug (2013)

This is very much appropriate for a simple game soundtrack, but it's not all that enjoyable as a standalone... be a real shame to leave this as is. Hey, if I continuously shovel candy corn down your gullet, would you be able to work your magic and turn this into something spooktacular for All Hallows' Eve? We could also work with mellowcreme pumpkins.

Bertn1991 responds:

I no longer have the project files, but something this simple would be a breeze to reverse engineer. I'll see what I can do. Thanks for listening :)

Digital Digital

You kept things fresh throughout and it loops perfectly. It's a slight peeve of mine to hear something labeled as a "loop" that fails to do so seamlessly, so thank you very much, Teo. I do agree with Dowon, however, about the clap. It is a fairly safe addition to a song, since it fits in well with just about anything upbeat and lively, but the trade-off is that it's also relatively bland. That alone isn't going to affect my score, so here's five stars from me. :)

teodorattt responds:

Thank you very much!

Eternal Sands Eternal Sands

"This one's pretty weird to describe."

How about "masterful"? I think that describes it fairly well.

endKashika responds:

If you say so!
Thanks a lot. :)

Lovebug Legacy Lovebug Legacy

If I drop dead specifically on a beach, I can only hope to hear this playing as I pass on into the afterlife. Also, I'm mildly... MILDLY... inspired by this music.

Thank you, Bertn.

Bertn1991 responds:

Mildly, eh? That's more than somewhat and almost a little. That is a high honer! Thanks for listening as always and giving such an oddly specific description. Love it <3