Flutes and Trombones Flutes and Trombones

I missed you and your videos, Stark.

Starktoons responds:

Thanks man! should have more soon. At least 1 for xmas :D

Ed, Edd n Eddy in 2017 Ed, Edd n Eddy in 2017

It's the same old complaint about smartphones many of us have seen several times before, because it's same old nonsense of having to deal with people who are constantly distracted by them. Why should the message change if the problem hasn't?

As always, fantastic job with the animation, AntS. The VAs and sound effects were equally impressive.

Ant0on responds:

Thanks for the second time :) Its pretty interesting how much more positive most of the comments are here compared to the YT version. I guess NG crowd is mostly older so it makes sense that they relate to this.
My next project is called 'Phone Wreckers", so feel free to guess what it may be about :)

Roy Haggard Acid - Episode 2 Roy Haggard Acid - Episode 2

Halloween came early with the continuation of this unsettling series.

Are those warped versions of your songs? I'm fairly certain I heard a creepy variation of Outlaw Frontier in there.

Bertn1991 responds:

Thanks for watching as always. There's plenty more episodes to come. And wow, good ear. That is indeed Outlaw Frontier.

Happy Halloween ^,-,^

Crypt Shyfter: Dreadnaughts Crypt Shyfter: Dreadnaughts

This is considerably better than your other games, and it's great to see you continuing to improve upon yourself. On top of that, fellow members of Newgrounds have provided you with a wonderful selection of music (not a bad song in the bunch), and I love imagining every monster and character in the style of Butzbo's art. Overall, it's a fantastic experience from all aspects, KuFuSpaBa, and I would like to thank everyone who helped you to make it possible.

I just wish I didn't keep forgetting the names of everyone and the choices I make from previous playthroughs, but those are faults of my own.

KungFuSpaceBarbarian responds:

Thanks for the review! Yeah, the musicians are all really awesome :) I messaged all of them specifically for use of their songs- I wanted a little variety in the sound; some classic battle drums and Asian sounding music, mixed with some old school video game style music so players could pick the style they liked best.

I think it would be super awesome to write a game for @butzbo with full graphics - I love that art style so much XD

Crypt Shyfter: Vortex Crypt Shyfter: Vortex

A strong improvement over the previous games though it feels short in a similar manner to Frostfall and Moonbright. Different paths give the impression of a branching storyline, but all them quickly lead back to the same area to meet with the shyfter. This makes the area surrounding the cove seem like a really small place to explore. Still a great game. I think you encouraged my imagination a little too much, which, in turn, led me to disappoint myself once I realized how quickly I was able to reach multiple endings.

KungFuSpaceBarbarian responds:

There are a few endings that don't lead to the shyfter meeting. One branch let's you rescue Edge from prison and escape with the pirates, or search for a flying castle with a dragon in it. Another let's you free edge from a sacrifice and escape with the pirates alive. But yeah, most do lead to that shyfter encounter. The variants are harder to get to. Thanks for playing and sharing your thoughts! My next one splits into two totally separate games after the first city so I'm excited to share that :)

Crypt Shyfter: Moonbright Crypt Shyfter: Moonbright

Well, my leprechaun ran into the Goblin Junk Bot... guess I wasn't lucky enough.

KungFuSpaceBarbarian responds:

Hahahahaha we have a winner! I just added the Goblin Junk Bot this morning. Glad to hear he's doing his job beating the shit out of people with pog filled socks

endK - Praying Mantis endK - Praying Mantis

It's a great song, but, unlike Sunflowers & Ants or Bouncing Squad, for example, I think this lacks some of your particular charm that helps your other music really stand out. I think if you were to add a little more "you" to this, it would become perfect.

endKashika responds:

I think this one represents more dark (melodic electro) side of my songs and it's more like Swarm (eventhough it has funky vibes) than Sunflowers and Bouncing Squad for example (which are more uplifting, jumpy and happy).
Could've been better, I agree. But I also learned a lot from this one.
The other day I was thinkin' it's about time for another cheerful one. Guess it will happen soon.
Thanks for the honest review, really appreciate it. :)

Formless (2017) Formless (2017)

Something about this music is nostalgic, as if I had heard it before in an eighties flick. I keep expecting somebody to start singing, too.

I wish someone would add lyrics to this track, but, even then, we would have to find a talented singer. I was thinking we could ask Brent Bunn, but ever since his Polka album went pokadot platinum, the cost of his talent has gone up significantly, and, even if we combined our money, I highly doubt we'd have enough $91 bills to hired him.

Bertn1991 responds:

I'm all about those 91 dollar bills. The bank never seems to have enough, though. But yeah, I've always wanted to have a song with lyrics. I write lyrics for some of my songs, but I sing about as good as a bag of onions with a hole in it so it never happens. Maybe someday.

Thanks as always and forever for the lovely reviews. Such smiles ^.^

Painless (2017) Painless (2017)

I imagine this as the theme for a lazy little town that's probably located in a forested region. The weapons shop is limited and there's nothing significantly related to the main story, but the cost of resting at the inn is affordable, the townsfolk are warm and caring, and the mayor is a charming goof who loves to paint and make music.

Bertn1991 responds:

That was lovely. Your descriptions never disappoint. This town shall be called Mole Vale!

xUni's halloween competition xUni's halloween competition

Yes, "Happy CatOfSnow<3 Holloween!" to you as well!

So, uh, what am I looking at? A feather duster? Is that costume a feather duster? An adorable pumpkin feather duster? It's cute, whatever it is, and I'm a sucker for anything cheery and colorful. Plus, the see-through portions give off a pleasantly ethereal look for the character.

CatOfSnow responds:

awwww thanks! :D
that skirt is just randomly drew to match the halloween orange theme XD

Emily Emily

Overall, I thought it was just an okay movie, but that final scene was definitely beautiful, and this recreates that moment perfectly, Mr. Fitzsimons. Thank you very much.

LukeF responds:

Thank you so much. I agree, It's no nightmare before christmas but still great nonetheless. :)

Pennywise Pennywise

Eww, wet clown smell!

I was really hoping for more out of this theme, since I've seen enough of Pennywise lately, but you still did a great job of making him into an unsettling sight to behold. What lurks underwater is a common fear for good reason. Having it stare directly at you as it surfaces is just downright horrifying.

Thank you, Mr. Fitzsimons.

LukeF responds:

Yeah I see a lot of Pennywise around too, but I had to. Thank you so much I'm glad you like it.