Crypt Shyfter: Dreadnaughts Crypt Shyfter: Dreadnaughts

This is considerably better than your other games, and it's great to see you continuing to improve upon yourself. On top of that, fellow members of Newgrounds have provided you with a wonderful selection of music (not a bad song in the bunch), and I love imagining every monster and character in the style of Butzbo's art. Overall, it's a fantastic experience from all aspects, KuFuSpaBa, and I would like to thank everyone who helped you to make it possible.

I just wish I didn't keep forgetting the names of everyone and the choices I make from previous playthroughs, but those are faults of my own.

KungFuSpaceBarbarian responds:

Thanks for the review! Yeah, the musicians are all really awesome :) I messaged all of them specifically for use of their songs- I wanted a little variety in the sound; some classic battle drums and Asian sounding music, mixed with some old school video game style music so players could pick the style they liked best.

I think it would be super awesome to write a game for @butzbo with full graphics - I love that art style so much XD

Crypt Shyfter: Vortex Crypt Shyfter: Vortex

A strong improvement over the previous games though it feels short in a similar manner to Frostfall and Moonbright. Different paths give the impression of a branching storyline, but all them quickly lead back to the same area to meet with the shyfter. This makes the area surrounding the cove seem like a really small place to explore. Still a great game. I think you encouraged my imagination a little too much, which, in turn, led me to disappoint myself once I realized how quickly I was able to reach multiple endings.

KungFuSpaceBarbarian responds:

There are a few endings that don't lead to the shyfter meeting. One branch let's you rescue Edge from prison and escape with the pirates, or search for a flying castle with a dragon in it. Another let's you free edge from a sacrifice and escape with the pirates alive. But yeah, most do lead to that shyfter encounter. The variants are harder to get to. Thanks for playing and sharing your thoughts! My next one splits into two totally separate games after the first city so I'm excited to share that :)

Crypt Shyfter: Moonbright Crypt Shyfter: Moonbright

Well, my leprechaun ran into the Goblin Junk Bot... guess I wasn't lucky enough.

KungFuSpaceBarbarian responds:

Hahahahaha we have a winner! I just added the Goblin Junk Bot this morning. Glad to hear he's doing his job beating the shit out of people with pog filled socks

Mr. Dink's Grill Mr. Dink's Grill

For no good reason, this is still a running gag at work. We even come up with new ways for how the scene could have played out. This collaboration makes me wish I had the talent to animate one those stupid ideas. Great work, everyone.

GreenMan's revenge GreenMan's revenge

It's like beating up a Krillin knockoff.

Even if I were to not comment about how this isn't a game, I'd still look like an idiot. There is no win situation for me, or for that Krillin.

k7vin responds:

Ha ha! Damn dude, that comment made me laugh.