I Wanna Be King I Wanna Be King

The King would be proud... or confused. I'm not entirely sure what his stance on puppets was. I'd like to assume he was in favor of them.

PokéMonday PokéMonday

It's a short, sweet little intro, and should do a fine job for your videos. For that, you should feel proud. On its own, there's not a whole to see here, so I can't bring myself to give it a strong score.

Tub's Stub Tub's Stub

Quite the charmingly odd animation. I'm just curious as to how amputation became the theme for it.

k7vin responds:

I chose amputation since I wanted to show the absurdity of trying to fit in in extreme circumstances (as opposed to piercings or tattoos).

COPZILLA COPZILLA

Man, even I would bust into a city bank if it contained a king's treasure, a magical lamp, the four-star Dragonball, the enchanted rose, Journal #2, and the fucking Master Sword. Overall, a hilarious animation and I'm especially happy to know that Copzilla is a dog lover.

ALWAYS SOMETHING!!! ALWAYS SOMETHING!!!

The animation is long, drawn out, and painful to watch, which makes it exceptionally accurate. I suffer through this every time mom visits for a week or whenever I stay at dad's place. I've also dealt with greedy, incompetent pest control and plumbers who treated me like this. They didn't get any extra money out of me, but effectively wasted as much of my time as possible with minimal results to justify any of it.

Great job on this, DiMaze.

OblitusCS responds:

I know is a wierd animation, so I'm very happy someone was able to get what I was trying to do. Thanks a lot for letting me know and sharing your own experience with me.
Be well my friend!

Roy Haggard Acid - Episode 1 Roy Haggard Acid - Episode 1

Shit, Bertn, what on Earth happened to cause such a dramatic shift from this to Yonder Ho? Even the comedic bits came across as unsettling. Couldn't you have given us another horse to look at, instead?

Bertn1991 responds:

There will be more horses to come, I promise. There was one episode from the seventh season that inspired me to create Yonder Ho. It'll be quite a few episodes before we get to that one though. Anyways, thanks for watching <3

Also, yes, Roy Haggard can be very disturbing and extremely dumb.

Pokemon Trainer VS A NeW PoKeMon?! Pokemon Trainer VS A NeW PoKeMon?!

A far more serious fellow among your collection of OCs, yet still manages to be just as whimsically charming. I'll definitely need to play Delight's Plight.

Oh, and as far a Pokemon goes, perhaps a Farfetch'd... or Foofie. I always appreciate seeing more Foofie.

Ant0on responds:

Thank you sir :) lol Actually I had this other film with D.light and White, which got scraped half-way, since I thought nobody would care to watch some pokemon rip-offs fight, so I went with a parody/crossover instead. People can never get sick of those it seems (I do tho).
When you play the demo youll be more familiar with the creature I guess. Too bad I cant tell when, as I hate releasing something Im not happy with (even tho its fully playable right now).

Foofie and D.light fight is my dream too, gotta find a reason for violence first tho.

SHORT CHOPS - Teamwork SHORT CHOPS - Teamwork

At first, I was a little disappointed. The title promised me short chops and teamwork. I mean, this animation does involve teamwork AND a chopping action that occurs over a short period of time, but there was only a single chop. Just one. Then, I replayed the video and witnessed a second chop. Your video delivered everything it promised. My humblest apologies. I should have never doubted you guys.

Look At My Horse Look At My Horse

Thought-provoking.

Bertn1991 responds:

Thoughts about farting I presume.

BLADE RUNNER 2049 BLADE RUNNER 2049

Robocop helped kill Robocop. That's all I ever wanted out of this. Thank you.