Flutes and Trombones Flutes and Trombones

I missed you and your videos, Stark.

Starktoons responds:

Thanks man! should have more soon. At least 1 for xmas :D

Ed, Edd n Eddy in 2017 Ed, Edd n Eddy in 2017

It's the same old complaint about smartphones many of us have seen several times before, because it's same old nonsense of having to deal with people who are constantly distracted by them. Why should the message change if the problem hasn't?

As always, fantastic job with the animation, AntS. The VAs and sound effects were equally impressive.

Ant0on responds:

Thanks for the second time :) Its pretty interesting how much more positive most of the comments are here compared to the YT version. I guess NG crowd is mostly older so it makes sense that they relate to this.
My next project is called 'Phone Wreckers", so feel free to guess what it may be about :)

Roy Haggard Acid - Episode 2 Roy Haggard Acid - Episode 2

Halloween came early with the continuation of this unsettling series.

Are those warped versions of your songs? I'm fairly certain I heard a creepy variation of Outlaw Frontier in there.

Bertn1991 responds:

Thanks for watching as always. There's plenty more episodes to come. And wow, good ear. That is indeed Outlaw Frontier.

Happy Halloween ^,-,^

Titter Consciousness Titter Consciousness

Weird, yet informative. It's the kind of thing you can show your children to help them learn something important that will most certainly leave an impression upon them, so you don't have to worry about them ever forgetting about it. I liked it... whatever the fuck that was.

SANIC Farces Alternate Trailer SANIC Farces Alternate Trailer

I came into this expecting disappointment, and you didn't let me down. You did a fantesticle job, ConeZ!

Dr. Corgi Turn Around Dr. Corgi Turn Around

Always nice to see a turnaround for Tuesday with some personality behind it.

Sword art online opening 2 (SAO) - paint version Sword art online opening 2 (SAO) - paint version

Unbelievable! Even Paint struggled to make SAO enjoyable to watch.

Tales From Arcadia - Chapter 1 Tales From Arcadia - Chapter 1

Stiff, limited animation, but there was a duck, a peculiar kind of charm to the dialogue, and the music was nothing short of amazing. Great voice work, too.

Bertn1991 responds:

Thanks for watching. I've never been the best at animation. Hopefully episode 2 will look a little better. I'm happy you dig the writing, music and voice work though :)

A Manic Announcement A Manic Announcement

I absolutely love this. The album was well worth downloading, too.

DEAR LEBRON BY KYRIE IRVING FT. DIDO (PARODY OF EMINEM'S STAN) DEAR LEBRON BY KYRIE IRVING FT. DIDO (PARODY OF EMINEM'S STAN)

This is the first (and probably only) time in nearly two decades that I regret ever giving up on following basketball. So much obviously went into this parody, yet I can't fully appreciate it. For that, I apologize.

Also, those are some damn fine lyrics.