endK - Praying Mantis endK - Praying Mantis

It's a great song, but, unlike Sunflowers & Ants or Bouncing Squad, for example, I think this lacks some of your particular charm that helps your other music really stand out. I think if you were to add a little more "you" to this, it would become perfect.

endKashika responds:

I think this one represents more dark (melodic electro) side of my songs and it's more like Swarm (eventhough it has funky vibes) than Sunflowers and Bouncing Squad for example (which are more uplifting, jumpy and happy).
Could've been better, I agree. But I also learned a lot from this one.
The other day I was thinkin' it's about time for another cheerful one. Guess it will happen soon.
Thanks for the honest review, really appreciate it. :)

Formless (2017) Formless (2017)

Something about this music is nostalgic, as if I had heard it before in an eighties flick. I keep expecting somebody to start singing, too.

I wish someone would add lyrics to this track, but, even then, we would have to find a talented singer. I was thinking we could ask Brent Bunn, but ever since his Polka album went pokadot platinum, the cost of his talent has gone up significantly, and, even if we combined our money, I highly doubt we'd have enough $91 bills to hired him.

Bertn1991 responds:

I'm all about those 91 dollar bills. The bank never seems to have enough, though. But yeah, I've always wanted to have a song with lyrics. I write lyrics for some of my songs, but I sing about as good as a bag of onions with a hole in it so it never happens. Maybe someday.

Thanks as always and forever for the lovely reviews. Such smiles ^.^

Painless (2017) Painless (2017)

I imagine this as the theme for a lazy little town that's probably located in a forested region. The weapons shop is limited and there's nothing significantly related to the main story, but the cost of resting at the inn is affordable, the townsfolk are warm and caring, and the mayor is a charming goof who loves to paint and make music.

Bertn1991 responds:

That was lovely. Your descriptions never disappoint. This town shall be called Mole Vale!

Rose At Midnight(metal cover) Rose At Midnight(metal cover)

It's a little too sharp at times for me to fully enjoy this, but it's an impressive recreation nonetheless, especially considering you did so by ear.

teodorattt responds:

Thank you very much.
I'm sorry for the high notes and frequencies. Personally, I enjoy these.For me, the louder, the better.

Long Ago (2017) Long Ago (2017)

This is beautiful, Bertn. Hopefully, there will be a follow-up to this story, or, at least, a theme for the title screen.

Eep thanks. Maybe someday I'll post the whole story ^-^

Gawd Fonk (Remastered) Gawd Fonk (Remastered)

Third time's the charm, isn't it?

The original wasn't bad, and the (But Faster) version was... faster, but this is definitely the best one. Thank you for making it sexy, TV.

Also, good luck with school. Don't ever feel pressured to create music if it might get in the way of your education. Your fans are a patient bunch.

endK - Swarm endK - Swarm

You're setting the bar pretty high with this one. I doubt anyone would be willing to put in THAT much effort to make a boss fight fun and frantic enough to live up to this song, but I would be interested to see somebody try.

endKashika responds:

These type of comments really mean much to me. Glad you noticed the improvement. I also felt it while I was producing it.
+ At the same time it's a huge compliment, so thanks for that too.
Hope I won't dissapoint in times to come.
Thanks for all the support! :)

Space Potato (2012) Space Potato (2012)

Oh man! This sounds like it belongs in the Chrono Trigger soundtrack. I can't really think of a proper word for it. Ethereal? Haunting? Immersive? It's a (very) rare treat for me to absolutely love a slow song, but there's definitely something to this that I find enchanting.

Thank you very much, Bertn.

Oh, and is there a meaning behind the phrase you included in your comments, or is it merely what one hears while your music is playing?

Chrono Trigger is one of my favorite games. I still have it for SNES :D

I'm happy you enjoyed it despite its slowness. Thanks as always for writing such a kind and thoughtful review. Oh, and the phrase "wadu, es wadu lo" is just what the computerized voice is singing. It may have a meaning, but I'll let it be mystery ;)

Thanks again.

You're Not Alone You're Not Alone

You know a song is fantastic when the only criticism you can think of is that you wish it was longer.

Thank you, Teo!

teodorattt responds:

Thank you very much!

There's Only One Way To Find Out What's In That Cave There's Only One Way To Find Out What's In That Cave

It really creates a strong image in one's mind as to where they are and why they should be someplace else, doesn't it?

Great work as always, Filip.

endKashika responds:

Indeed, glad you feel it too!
That's what I was going for. :)
Thanks as always Phro!